Senin, 17 Agustus 2009

Easy Way to Make Your Garden Beautiful

Again I have problem about my house. I think I already solve the problem, but in the fact am not. Do you know what the problem is? Yeah… you are correct my brother. The problem is about my garden. My wife didn’t like with mailbox that I choose. Argh… make me very confuse.

In February I already told you about my bad garden decoration, and that’s my fault. I think I already fix it. Now I will let my wife to choose the address plaques and mailbox, hope will make her happy. I don’t know why she looks bad with the garden decoration. Do you know what he says? “Why you choose this mailbox and address plaques style? “ And do you know what I say? I think you already agree with me before I buy, and now you suddenly want to change?

Because I love my wife and hate to fight with her, so I say “here is the place you can choose a lot of style mailboxes, and house numbers”. “Please choose what you want, and make sure that’s match with our garden decoration”. Do you know where I suggest to my wife? Yeah like ordinary I tell him mailboxandbeyond.com. Have same problem with me, just visit mailboxandbeyond.com.

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar: